Announcing $PULSE Token Event Date and Requirement
The PULSE Token allocation event kicking off on the 7th of October by 17:00 UTC. The 3-days long event will issues 5, 000, 000 $PULSE tokens on NearPad to be distributed in two pools — a staking pool and a lottery-based whitelisted pool for the community.
The community-based pool is aimed at broadening accessibility for the wider NEAR community who may not be $PAD token holders. 20% of the issued supply (1, 000, 000 $PULSE) will be allocated to the whitelisted pool, while the remaining 80% will be for the $PAD staking community.
- Time: 7th October by 17:00 UTC (Check your local time here)
- Total Supply: 100, 000, 000
- Issued Supply for Token Event: 5, 000, 000
- Pool Type: 2 Types. Staking and Whitelisted
- Staking Pool Allocation: 80% of Issued Supply
- Whitelisted Pool Allocation: 20% of Issued Supply
- Whitelisted Pool Tickets: 750
- Price Per Token: $0.25
- Seed/Private Sale Details: None. Fair launch
- Accepted Currency: USDT
- Venue: NearPad
- Network: Ethereum
- Duration: 24 hours for capped staking allocation. 48 hours for staked FCFS, uncapped pool
How to be Whitelisted
Whitelisting is open to the general public and winners will be chosen via a lottery system. To be eligible for the lottery, participants will have to complete the following tasks.
- Follow NearPad and Pulse on Twitter
- Join NearPad and Pulse Telegram Groups
- Like and Retweet https://twitter.com/NearPad/status/1442552029021290496?s=20
- Fill and submit this form
Application for whitelisting will close on Tuesday, 28th September, 2021 by 23:59 and capped at 10,000 submissions. The 750 winners will be announced on Wednesday.